Thursday, March 26, 2015

Raspberry Arnold Palmer

One of my all time favorite drinks is the Tazo Shaken Iced Passion Tea Lemonade. Wow! That is a mouth full. But I love them, especially in the summer. They are just so refreshing...and expensive. I could easily spend all of my coffee fund on this drink. Therefore, I decided to create my own at home.

Ingredients:
6 Bags of Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Tea
One Can of Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
Fresh or Frozen Raspberries

Instructions:
Boil 1 liter of water.
Soak the tea bags in hot water for 10 minutes (I'm not positive on this time but I like to let my iced tea bags to soak for awhile. I like strong tea).


Add Lemonade Concentrate and stir until completely dissolved.
Fill Pitcher with water
Add Raspberries and ice. Enjoy.




This ended up being a little sweet for my taste. I might use only 1/2 or 3/4 of the can next time. But I cannot wait to try this with other flavors of tea. I have some peach and some mango ones that will probably be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment