Monday, February 13, 2012

Hockey, Dave and Busters and a New Name

Wow, what a crazy, jam packed weekend this has been. So much so that all I want to do is sit on the couch and do nothing.

Friday evening, the girls and I went up to Denver for the Avalanche game. What a crazy game! The Avs came back twice to win it with seconds left in overtime.


Even though we were in the nosebleeds it was still and awesome game to watch.

You would think that a hockey game would be enough excitement for one night but no after the game I headed to Dave and Busters in Westminster. The restaurant I work at was having our holiday party there so I had to go hangout with all of my coworkers. It is always and adventure when I go out with that group.

I have spent a good portion of the last few days recovering from that epic night of fun but now its back to reality.

I have decide that this blog needs a new name/address. I originally started this blog over a year ago with absolutly no idea what I was going to write about. I had lofty aspirations I think and hence the lofty name. Alis Volat Propriis is Latin for she flies with her own wings. In the address Ad Astra means to the stars. While I still love the Latin and feel like I can get away with it (I did study Latin for 2 years in college) it doesn't quite work with how this blog has turned out.

So I am on the search for a new name. I am thinking something to do with glitter, books, teal, sharks, baking,crochet my name or some combination of those. I don't really know. If anyone has some suggestions I would love the input.

Oh and Amy Mae if for some reason I ever have a sports blog...or you want to start one I know the perfect title: Sharks Swim Together :) I hope you get the Mighty Ducks reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment