Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm as Busy as a Spider Spinning Day Dreams

So I know I posted about this not to long ago (here) but seriously where has this year gone? Anyone know? How can it already be well into April. I feel like it was just New Years. Although interestingly enough somethings seem to feel like they happened a ridiculously long time ago. Does anyone else ever get that feeling?

Enjoying Instagram
I have been crazy busy as usual and haven't really had time to post very much. I also have several half completed project that I need to finish up before I can share them with you. There will be some fun organizational crafts, some home decorating and some crochet. Also keep an eye out for an amazing summer give away around the first of May.

 I spent several hours at the Salon getting an Amazing cut and color. 

So I had this great idea that I was going to decorate my own iphone case with glitter instead of buying a  really expensive one. In theory this was a great idea as you can see:

However, the execution of this wasn't the best. I used Mod Podge on the case and it didn't seem to hold very well. Actually, it didn't hold at all. I now some dried glittery glue and a slightly gunky black case. Oh well, not everything turns out like you plan but I will decorate an iphone case soon!!!




I am currently sitting in a restaurant at the airport waiting for my flight to San Francisco, drinking ok glass of wine and eating horrible nachos. Seriously, the nachos are better at sporting events or even Taco Bell!!!! Besides the nachos, I love this part of a trip. The days/morning before you leave are always so stressful and then once you arrive at your destination there is always so much to do. At least for an hour or so I have time at the airport to just relax and enjoy the fact that I am now on vacation! This is the reason that I finally have time to write a blog post!

I might have slightly over packed.....
So stay tuned for pictures from the trip and new projects (including an iphone case :)




Post Title from the song "It is Might As Well Be Spring" from the Musical State Fair by Rodgers and Hammerstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment