Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Little Extra Space

Lately, I have been fantasizing about the day when I will have my own place, no roommates other than the animals and a spare room to use for crafts. How nice it would be to have my bedroom just be my bedroom. I have created a pinterest board with all of the ideas that I would use for my own craft room. Go check it out here and follow me as well. Here are a few of my favorite ideas:

These are just magazine racks on shelfs but they work great for sorting the yarn by color.


Different closet organizers for craft stuff. I need this for my ribbon!!!


Organize odds and ends with jars.


Basically my dream space! Lots of storage and big comfy chair to sit in!


While I don't have a craft room right now, I do have a bunch of storage space that I am in the middle of revamping to make it easier to access all my craft supplies. Expect a couple of post in the next few days about how that is going. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the Spice Rack you pinned! I am obsessed with spice racks- and I just discovered how amazing The Container Store is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Container Store too but I usually try to not buy anything from there, its a little too expensive. Usually, I kind similar stuff at either Ross/Marshalls, the Dollar Store or Thrift stores. It always surprises me the awesome stuff I can find at those places.

    ReplyDelete