Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Update

Happy Monday Everyone!!

I hope y'all had a great weekend. I know I sure did! While I had to work, I was still able to sneak in some fun. One of my best friends came over and we had a craft day. I always feel so productive after these. Ever since high school we would get together and do magazine collages but have decided to expand our horizons and try some of the numerous things see on pinterest.

Sunday was a long day. I worked the lunch shift and then went immediately to Denver for a Shavano Facial Party. While exhausting I still had so much fun. I was able to spend time with good friends, drink wine, eat and give facials. Doesn't get much better than that! Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures :(

Heidi working on her craft day project

My project still in the works

Fun new "work" clothes I bought 



Kingston on the porch

No comments:

Post a Comment